The Samours have been busy vacationing and enjoying their summer. I'd like to share some of our fun with you. I must apologize because it will not be in chronological order. We spent 10 days on the east coast (check for updates and pictures later) and are currently in California. Unfortunately, Rob can't be with us the whole time because someone's got to pay for our excursions, so I'm blogging today to share with Rob our most recent experiences.
Sienna and Spenser tent camped for the first time at Lopez Lake. They did amazingly well, never got bored, and seemed to soak in and enjoy nature, which pleased their Papa to no end.
Camp set up begins.....
Spenser learns from the master...
Sienna helps too!

Camp Sienna and Spenser!

Waking up in the tent. We survived!
Papa and Papa Rose celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary with our help.
Campfire time
Samours love SMORES!
Spenser catches his first fish, and it's a beauty!
Notice how much the pole is bent at the top!
Sienna was successful too!
No comments:
Post a Comment