We are halfway through our birthday season with my turn occurring yesterday. Now we wait and prepare for the next two big birthdays in September.
I started my day with dropping Sienna off to 6 am practice and then to Village Inn for breakfast, splurging on strawberry and whipped cream topped pancakes. YUM! I then went to work where I received many happy birthday wishes from students, staff, and friends. Ms. Dorf, the Spanish teacher, brought her classes to sing me happy birthday en espanol! That was cool! We celebrated at lunch with carrot cake cupcakes too, so it was a good workday.
For my birthday dinner I chose Logan's Roadhouse and had garlic butter salmon and broccoli. Then it was home for cake and presents.
I picked a chocolate mint cake. Not the family's favorite, but birthday girl gets to choose! (And it was great!)
Presents came next.....
and I got what I love - chocolate, gift cards for clothes, and my FAVORITE show - The Big Bang Theory!
Thanks and much love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment