Saturday, March 9, 2013

Rockin' Redo

Spenser has been wanting to switch bedrooms for some time now, and the arrival of spring break brought the right time to do it.  We accomplished quite a bit in our first Saturday of the vacation, with Rob and Spenser pitching in a bit. 
 
Moving did require forethought as I had to shop for and order several items before the move could be made.  I ordered three things on-line:  the cool drumset wall decal, the bedding, and a new desk.  Rob built the desk today with some help from Buddy, and I installed the drum-set - anxiously I might add.  But it turned out great - luckily!



 
His t.v. and table are on the right, but we plan on hanging the t.v. on the wall as part of the redo.  Here's a better view of his bedding, his desk, and the view out the window. 
 
 

 
And there he is - locked in to the all-enthralling computer.
 
 
 
Tonight will be his first night sleeping in the new room.  I think we'll count this as his vacation.  I hope he will remember how nice it is to have it clean and sparse.  Let's hope he keeps it that way!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments: