I must admit I'm a little star struck and enjoy all things celebrity-related. So how tickled was I when I read in my morning paper that Peter Facinelli, aka Dr. Carlisle Cullen of the Twilight Saga, was coming to my local mall for an autograph signing. I was SO THERE! It became a girls' night with Sienna and her friend Laila, and my teacher friend Sue and her daughter Jessie. After Peter's arrival, he began signing.
While waiting, we played Twilight trivia.
Then the time came! Here I am giving him my doll to be signed.
Check out the finished product, personalized and everything!
I ALSO GOT A HUG! (It only took 3 hours, so that's how rabid of a fan I am!)
Then the next day, Victoria Justice made an appearance. I just stopped in, took a few pictures, and left. Easy peezy if you don't need an autograph!
I even got a wave from her on video!
Then after that craziness, it was time for Sienna's last performance with the Perry Winter Guard. They performed at Grand Canyon University Arena, and they did great! They earned 2nd place! Here they are celebrating after their performance.
Not much opportunity for pics, so here are a couple old ones.
Here is her retired costume along with her 2nd place medal.
Another great season, 2 in one year!
WOW!!





No comments:
Post a Comment