Saturday, July 20, 2013

Back to School - Back to Short

School starts Monday and truth be told, the kids have had enough time off.  I think their computers deserve a break now!  Spenser is all day and all night computer gaming, and Sienna is all day Tumblr-ing and Fangirling.  New backpacks and school supplies have been purchased and all systems are go for the first day - even SPENSER'S HAIR!

I love his long hair look, but not as much as I love his short hair look.  Here he is getting the ponytail cut off. 

 
And voila!  Pony gone, and now it looks like a bob.  After trimming and shaping -
 
 
here is the new and improved Spenser Allan Samour!
 

 
I love seeing that face out from under all that hair!  Yes, he has ears too!
 
After the cut it was time to celebrate with a shopping spree at Target.
 

 
Of course a new computer game card is not the real pay-off for the haircut.  The pay-off is a relief from the heat and sweat, a release from the burden of painful hair-brushing sessions, and an easy get-up and go style for school mornings.
 
Another added benefit - it will be easier to see him in his 3 musical groups:  Jazz Band, Drumline, and Samour Sounds.
 
 

 
 

No comments: