Sunday, April 24, 2016

Prom 2016

"An Aviation Affair" took place Saturday night at Falcon Field in Mesa, Arizona.  Falcon Field is an airport, so its location makes sense.

I'll start with the "Lady in Red," since this is her Senior Prom.  She complained about her hair most of the day, as what she imagined her hair looking like didn't actually materialize.  You can't see it in the pictures but there are three braids on the left side of her head that transition into the curls.  She wasn't happy with the braiding aspect but I think the end result was beautiful! It took the two of us to get ALL THAT HAIR curled!





I met Sienna and her friend Sarah at a park near Sarah's house to take a few pre-prom photos.





 
Sarah was in the marching band and drumline with both Sienna and Spenser.
 
Now it's Buddy's turn.  So yes, he's a sophomore, going to Prom with a popular senior girl.  Sienna wasn't too happy about it, but it all worked out in the end.  He's never owned a suit before, so it was quite a sight to see him all dappered up!
 




 
The shades were a touch he and his boys decided to add.  He looks cool, this is true, but I wanted to see his eyes, so I had to take some sans specs.


 
And here he is with Bryttney.  Cue the awww's!
 
 
 

No comments: