Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Graduation

It is very evident that my blogging activity has significantly dwindled, as Sienna graduated almost 2 months ago and there is no proof of it on the blog!  So sorry for the delay.  I can't promise I'll do better, but I always at least like to share the highlights of our lives.  So here goes.
 
Here is the view from our very hard to find seats in the bleachers at Perry High School.  Luckily it wasn't too hot and the ceremony wasn't terribly long.

 
It took us awhile to finally find her on the field afterward, but when we did - it was a photo fest!









 
She did it!  And so well too!
 
 
Her graduation party followed the next day and was a fun and well-attended event.
Here are the decorations, some of which Sienna did herself (photo ribbons).
 
 
Sadly I forgot to take a picture of the food table - but trust me - it was a good one.  It was an Italian menu:  Fettucine Chicken Alfredo, Lasagna, Caesar salad, Italian salad, and rolls galore!  Yummy!  Kudos to Rob and Grandpa for preparing all the food. 
 
 
Speaking of - here are her lovely grandparents who flew all the way out from New Jersey!
 

 
Lots of band friends!


 
Graduation cake!
 
 
 
Photo booths!
 

 
 



 
Thanks to our family and friends who contributed to the development of this fine young lady!
 
 

No comments: