Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Aloha

Sixth grade is ending for Spenser and that occasion was celebrated today in an after school dance for all the sixth graders.  I think the only reason Spenser went was because I was going to be there helping out, but motivation aside, I'm glad he attended. 

Here is the entrance to the shindig..... 



quite nicely decorated I thought.  Inside the multipurpose room were many more decorations, food and game stations, and a pretty neat photo booth where Spenser struck a pose.

 

Spenser hung by me most of the time, more inclined to bounce a beach ball back and forth rather than dance, but I think fun was still had.

 

Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Eberhart.

 

His last day is tomorrow and I'll be helping out in the classroom with a root beer float party.  After that madness then summer will be officially started!



 

No comments: