With the end of the season came the need for our banquet. I created gifts for the girls, which included bedazzled tennis balls,
and these photo frames I scrapbooked.
The banquet was a potluck held in our library. Sienna assisted me with music, a photo booth, and clean-up. It was quite a fun event.
All our music equipment came in real handy for the banquet. I used my own microphone and PA system, and the girls enjoyed it too!
Participating in Spirit Weeks allows teachers to wear jeans, and we just love that! So for Superhero Day, my choice was Harry Potter.
Trying to keep 'fun' in literary analysis is always a challenge, but here are some good examples of how to do it.
A nice accolade I received.
A couple gifts for Teacher Appreciation Week.
Some days it gets to be so much that I need a nap!


















No comments:
Post a Comment