I have sprinkles of randomness to share today and can think of nothing other than that to call it. And now that I've said it, I realize it's so cute! Who doesn't love sprinkles? They're colorful, sweet, and cheery, and add pizzazz to any concoction. I think I'll have to keep them in mind as a blog title in the future.
Spring weather finds Sienna out on the tennis court. Pretty good form here.
Rob played with her first, and then I hit the court for a couple baskets.
I'm coaching Gilbert High School tennis after school a few days a week, which may have inspired us all to get out on the court.
The Hunger Games is a hot commodity right now, although I read the book some two to three years ago. But because all my students like it, and I do too, I added some memorabilia to my classroom. You can see Katniss Everdeen, the female protagonist, over my left shoulder. To my right you'll find three figurines from the movie as well. It certainly makes the classroom environment more fun!
Spring pictures are in too, and here's what Sienna's looks like.
Spenser's are on order!
He also tested into Honor's Language Arts and Math for Junior High, so kudos to him! Hopefully having parents adept in both those subject areas will help him succeed.
Good Friday will find us in Tucson for ADOT's annual Roads and Streets Conference. It's the one time a year to blend work and a mini-vacation together. Rob goes to break-out sessions and presentations, and we lounge at the pool. I'm looking forward to that! With Easter Sunday looming as well, the family will make their rare appearance at Mass. Check for an upcoming picture to prove we went! Tee hee!
Hope you enjoyed the sprinkles!
No comments:
Post a Comment