Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


It's Father's Day and we are still in California, sadly without Rob on his special day.  But he, Papa, and Grandpa were on my mind when I went on my morning walk and carved the above message.

Last night I had a nice evening dinner with my brother Daniel, cousin Hayley, and her husband Eric,


drinking sangria and eating tapas on a scenic patio near the Mission.


Check out the sun's rays...


and down from the Mission is Mission Creek, a scenic spot.




Spenser loves some pepperoni pizza from Woodstock's


and exploring in the creek as well.


Spenser snapped this of me, don't ask me how it works because I don't know and neither does he!  The things my phone can do!


 There was only one day we hit Avila Beach and it was hot enough to lay out.


We got some good reading time in.


Believe it or not, I got a little sunburned!  


I also took Sienna back to the park where she celebrated her 1st birthday.


Remember the Teletubby party?  Look at the little girl now!


14 years later.....what a great father's day gift!



No comments: