Monday, February 8, 2010

Another Blog, More Stories













So I've succumbed to the power of the blog. I must admit I've had fun documenting our musical triumphs and failures, although now I feel fenced in by those same musical boundaries. I find myself wanting to share anecdotes, stories, or pictures of the family, but I'm hindered by the minor (or major) detail that it may not be musically related. What to do, what to do? Start a new blog, I say!

Rob at first shuddered at the thought, Spenser said "That's a good idea mom." I haven't asked Sienna how she feels about it but I'm hoping she'll support it. I also hope that the kids will have a hand in authoring some of the postings, to give them a taste of real-world and relevant writing.

So just in case you're not getting enough of us at 'Samour Sounds,' check out 'Samour Snippets!'

No comments: